Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm BACK!

Hey my loves! Okay So I know I've been completely missing for so long but I've been working on my youtube channel youtube.com/giftofglamour8 and I've also been working on my summer homework which is taking me FOREVER.

So yesterday was my birthday and I was with a close friend of mine. We decided to go out to lunch and get coffee at Starbucks together! I love enjoying time with friends. Spending every minute of your life living to the fullest is how it should be. Try to always smile. I've realized that I always need to surround myself with amazing friends in life!
I can't believe how time goes by so fast...

I have decided for this blog to just have a random blog. At first I was going to dedicate it to completely fashion and beauty/makeup, but then I just realized how much I love to give advice and just chat. I feel like everyone needs a place to just talk with people and share common interests...you know? I'm not sure if that made any sense but I just feel like this is such a great place for me to be myself and not have to worry about what others think. High school can be such a tough place to find yourself and sometimes you need little things like blogs and youtube channels and just simple things to keep you who you are. I sure hope this makes sense to you all and I'm not just sounding ridiculous. If any of you have suggestions for me I would appreciate them greatly! It's always nice to have some new ideas from everyone :) All suggestions are welcome. I really hope you get a chance to check out my youtube channel as well...only if you'd like to though!


Lately I have been so obsessed with bath and body works "Homemade Cookies" Candle. It's so delicious and even though it is summer, I still feel like the scent is perfect. I usually burn this at the same time as "sweet pea" and my room smells wonderful :)







Something about the smell of cookies makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! OH OH OH!! I also recently purchased a pair of yoga pants (my new obsession) from Forever21. If any of you are cheap like me and don't want to spend more than $20 on a pair of comfortable yoga pants or sweatpants then I definitely recommend you try on a pair of their athletic pants! They are very comfortable and super affordable. They are around $10-$15 and are so cute!

I've been pretty stressed lately..well actually it's safe to say I've been VERY stressed. Life gets hard sometimes and everyone needs to just sit down, breathe, and take a break. I'd love to share some of my ways to relax with all of you lovely bloggers! :)

The first thing I do when I am stressed is I put down whatever I am doing that is making me stressed and leave it alone. If you are stressed with summer homework (like me) then you need to put your books away for a little while and take a break. The next step I take is putting on a pair of my favorite sweatpants and sweatshirt (or t-shirt if its hot)! Anything that you can wear around the house and feel comfortable in is PERFECT! I've been so into candles lately, as I said and I think I love them because they are so calming. Candles add this effect to your room that makes the mood more calm automatically. I don't know why, they just do! So, If you like candles, Ask a parent first and enjoy! Flowers are something else that seems to calm me down. Flowers are just so pretty and "happy". Some of these things can't be explained as to why they calm you down, they just do. Read a book, listen to some music, take a bath and my personal favorite...Make a cup of tea or coffee! :) Just give yourself time to relax and think positively! Once you are feeling a little better, get back to what needs to be done and make sure you take breaks and don't over work yourself!

Hope these tips helped && Thank you so much for reading :)
Have a wonderful day my loves!

xoxox
~giftofglamour8

youtube.com/giftofglamour8

No comments:

Post a Comment