Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Skin Care!

Hello my loves! So let's talk summer skin!

Key tips:
1) Keep skin hydrated meaning drink you H2O :]
2) Moisturize moisturize moisturize! (I suggest moisturizing 2-3 times a day, once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once before bed)
3) DO NOT sit in the sun for long time periods of time! (do not spend more than an hour in the sun and make sure to ALWAYS wear your sunscreen) PS: sunscreen needs to be reapplied every 2-3 hours!!
4) DO NOT fake tan!! I know I know you may have dark bronzed friends and tanning booths seem so intriguing to you, but DON'T DO IT! skin cancer isn't impossible to get. Many girls think, if i go once nothing will happen, WRONGO! Just once can do the trick!
5) Exfoliate! for better tanning results exfoliate twice a week!
6) moisturize/hydrate and exfoliate those lips! :-*

My favorite summer skin care products:
1) Neutrogena oil free acne scrub in pink grapefruit
2) EOS lip balm in passion fruit
3) SUGAR is my absolute favorite lip exfoliant mixed with a little honey! :) yum! hehehe also, Lush has some awesome lip scrubs!! hehe


Hope these tips help! Enjoy your summer my loves!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information, what are your thoughts on a Baby Quasar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading alot of Baby Quasar Reviews, I am also curious to hear your thoughts on the product.

    ReplyDelete